EONSMOKE



Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Haiku Sunset Fragrance by Avon

Harmony on the Horizon

The peaceful simplicity of mandarin blossoms softly diffused with misty freesia and sensual woods
 
My personal opinion, since I love the original Haiku, this is Haiku's newest and hottest fragrance. Its light, with a powerful and long lasting smell.
My boyfriend absolutely loves this fragrance on me, works well with any body chemistry, my mother even wears it.
 
It comes in a 1.7 oz bottle spray, also a .5 oz purse spray, a shower gel and body lotion.



The 1.7 oz costs about $23.00 a bottle. Sales vary!
The 0.5 oz purse spray costs about $10.00.
The Shower gel and Body lotion cost about $10.00 each.

Some campaigns they offer a Layering collection which would include a big bottle, shower gel and body lotion at a bargain deal.
So keep an eye out for those special deals.
:)

Some Consumers in the passed have asked me to try and list certain product ingredients.
The following are for the Haiku Sunset 1.7 oz Fragrance ONLY!
 
Ingredients:
SD ALCOHOL 40-B
WATER/EAU
PARFUM/FRAGRANCE 
 
 
Pros: Smell it you will understand. :) Long lasting smell. Fresh, Light!
Cons: Goes fast.  I tend to over spray because I love the smell so much. lol
Would I recommend? Yes, but this fragrance works for people who like the fruity-earthy-woody type smell.



If your interested in buying this product Click Me
Thats my personal representative, Liz Baugh.
She will gladly help you in any way to make your experience on Avon one to keep coming back for.
:)

For just a direct link to avon Click Me

Follow Avon on Facebook
 




No comments:

Post a Comment