EONSMOKE



Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Shi" by Alfred Sung

The Man of Many Talents...
 
Alfred Sung


I wanted to tell the world of this mans talents. I fell in love with his fragrance SHI a few years ago.  Since then I have learned about all the many fragrances he has out. Each has its own smell, nothing is like the other.  

Then, a year ago I learned about his Bridal & Bridesmaid Designs. 
One word: AMAZING!

Then only to follow, his new Outdoor furniture.. Evening more awesome!

But, My reason for this review, All time favorite, 



The scent:
Water Lily, Orange Blossom and Birch.
Offering Clarity, Femininity, and Balance.

Very refreshing and feels new with every spray!

Available in sizes:
1.0 oz
1.7 oz
3.4 oz
 
Prices vary.
I buy mine either in Jackson Outlets or online.

For Dresses:
 
Also check out The Website @ ALFRED SUNG

There are no pros or cons on this review because I rave about his collections!






No comments:

Post a Comment