EONSMOKE



Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rant/Rave

Recently a lot of companies have been asking me to make sure my blog is getting ranked.  I am still unsure how to do this.  I would gladly like some pointers from others so please comment.  A lot has been going on recently, and I seem to have hit a brick wall when it comes to my rank.  Not liking it at all.  I  am not a fan of being put on hold until i figure out something..

Anyways,  Certain companies are still with me, and still sending products to review.  One reader of mine asked me to do a review on a travel perfume sprayer.  So i wrote that company and did just that.  Currently in the works of my review for Travalo and I must say, I love that little thing. :)

I also have a review coming from YouBar company and others.  :)

If there are any reviews you like on my page, please at the bottom click the 1+ button.  It helps me, know what products people like to read about.

Again, Im taking questions and comments/suggestions, on products you want to see.  I noticed I get more a response when real people see products they want to try, that someone took the hard work out for them.  I constantly gets women that email me thanking me for my reviews, There may have been a product they wanted to try out, but weren't sure they wanted to find out if it was a waste of money or not.  My reviews helped, and after reading them, They have proceeded to buy the product!  :)

Slowly I will refresh my page, Add new tricks.  Im still learning how to use Blogger/Blogspot.

Thanks again for being a loyal reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment