EONSMOKE



Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ka-Gold-Jewelry

David Weitzman His name is David Weitzman, and He a cosmic jewelry artist. His biggest inspiration in designing sacred and symbolic jewelry comes in knowing he can impact people’s lives. His work harnesses the power of spiritual symbols and sacred geometry from around the world to bring those wearing his sacred jewelry happiness, vitality, excitement, and love. His jewels are painstakingly crafted to work on conscious and subconscious levels to inspire people’s lives.





I recently got to review a very nice piece of Sterling Silver jewelry thats hand crafted called I love therefore I am (written in latin.)

In this ring the phrase was modified from a mere logical claim to a statement that sums up the essence of the entire creation – “I love therefore I am” or in Latin – “Diligo ergo sum”. Human thinking in it's limitation cannot grasp the entire universe and its essence. How ever the search for love and compassion characterizes the human experience This trait of exploration is common and basic to all human beings. It is all encompassing.

The "I love therefore I am" ring reminds the wearer to be loving as well as to accept love.


I love my ring.  I get so many compliments on it constantly. I chose the opal as my stone, by the way there are tons of different stones to choose from.
 Its very durable. The metal never turns. 
The ring itself is in Sterling Silver, But you can also get it in Gold.

I reccomend this company to everyone. They have tons of rings, necklaces,  bracelets, and much much more.


If you have any questions please contact Info@ka-gold-jewelry.com

(I have to ad other links to the shop themselves and to the direct manager. Bare with me a day or so. Thanks again.)


No comments:

Post a Comment