EONSMOKE



Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2012

CONSCIOUS BOX PART 1


AUGUST'S BOX


About Conscious Box...

Conscious Box is a monthly subscription service focusing on sustainability, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility. You’ll receive one Conscious Box per month, and you can choose the plan that works best for you (with some serious savings along the way!)
  • Get a variety of unique pure & natural products every month
  • From organic food to vegan beauty products, you’re sure to find new favorites
  • Discover ethical and purpose-driven businesses of all sizes
  • Get content on daily living tips, exciting monthly themes, and creative ways to use your box!

Start discovering the best of the planet every month—sign up today!



I recently received an awesome box in the mail called the Conscious Box. After opening my box, I found tons of other companies samples that where good for me and for the earth. Which I really liked that companies out there really do care about others and the planet we live on.

In my box I received the following:
(By the way this blog review is in two parts, as a few of the products, I gave a week on a test trial.) 

St. Claire's Organics - Key Lime Tarts

Candy with a Citrus Zing!
 My opinion, good tasting when you first pop them in your mouth, after a few seconds you get a different taste, that I can't really describe.
First tester, My father. He in fact liked them.
Second tester, My son. He was not a fan. Too tarty for him.
Third tester, Myself. I don't mind them if its one every hour or so. I couldn't eat more than one at once.
 Personally they aren't bad, just not everyone's favorite, is a required taste.

Honest Tea's

6.75 fl. oz.

no high fructose corn syryp

Honest Tea's line of organic, low-sugar, fruit-flavored thirst quenchers offers a great-tasting alternative to sugar-laden beverages. Each pouch contains less than half the sugar of most other pouch drinks.
My son loves these.  We knew about Honest Kid's before we got our Conscious Box.  They are great for kids. None of that extra crap they put in kids drinks and try to pass them off as healthy.  Honest Kid's is totally an honest drink and great tasting too.  

If you buy Capri Suns, or Other brands, Please go out and buy Honest Teas, Honest Kid's. 

Think Thin - Crunch Bar

Think Thin - Crunch Bar
Chocolate dipped Mixed nuts Crunch Bar

This lower sugar nut bar has 60% less sugar and 2x more protein than other leading fruit and nut bars. Packed with peanuts, almonds and cashews drizzled with honey and covered in rich delicious chocolate, this bar is a good source of fiber and perfect for healthy snacking on the go.
My son whined for 15mins, asking if he could try it.  Once I opened the package, I could barely get him to sit still long enough for me to take a photo of him eating the Think Thin Crunch Bar. Let alone get him to give me a piece to try. Finally after getting to taste it, I figured out why he like it so much. Cashews, Almonds and other nuts mixed together and the bottom dipped in milk chocolate.  LOL 
He Loved it!  So much I went on their site and got prices to buy him more.
One bar was $1.99, 10 for $16.99 and so forth.
Little pricey but very good.
 I will be buying some soon!
These are just some of the products that are in my August's Conscious Box.

ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR OWN MONTHLY CONSCIOUS BOX????

Which Conscious Box subscription plan works for you?


$12 / monthly +$7.95/month shipping Cancel at any time! $19.95 once a month

 
$33 / 3 months + $7.95/mo. shipping ($23.85) Save $3.00! $56.85 every 3 months

 
$64 / 6 months + $7.95/mo. shipping ($47.70) Save $8.00! $111.70 every 6 months


I think in September I will start the monthly box!

If you have any questions for Conscious Box, Contact Us

For direct link, Click Me
On the main page you can add them to your Facebook and too your Twitter.

As soon as I finish testing out the other products I will post Conscious Box Part 2!!!
Every box is...





No comments:

Post a Comment