EONSMOKE



Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2013

MaMa Wilson's Cookies

Mama Wilson's
Homemade Cookies and Cakes*

About Us

Based in Dalton, Georgia, Mama Wilson's prides itself on using only the freshest, in-season ingredients. From homemade Apple-Raisin cookies to Grandma Holt's Pound Cake, each ingredient is carefully measured and mixed with the love of a "mama".

Mama Wilson's cookies are perfect for teacher's gifts, birthday treats or mother's/father's day. They are great to send to your favorite college student or your fantastic administrative assistant! Cookies are always the right size!

*10% of profits will be donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

They ship anywhere in the contiguous 48 states.

Recently, I got to try some of Mama's Wilsons Home made Cookies that were so good I ordered a box 3 days later.
Cookies I got to sample:
Carrot Cake Cookies (Which are my favorite & what I ordered more of!!)
Two Carrot Cake Cookies with Home made Buttercream Icing in the middle.

Pecan, Pecan Cookies
Eggnog Cookies
Coconut Almond Chip Cookies
 Chocolate Caramel MONSTER Cookie
&
"Everything" MONSTER Cookie.
I must say each one had its own unique taste, sweet, moist. My family and I loved each one.  My two boys each shared the MONSTER cookies.  Let me tell you these cookies are Huge and well worth it.  Both of my kids agreed they wanted more of the Chocolate Caramel Monster Cookies.
My Fiance and I had different tastes,  He enjoyed the Pecan, Pecan Cookies while I fell in love with the Carrot Cake Cookies.  Like I said a few days after tasting them I went back on to Mama Wilson's Website and ordered more. My second favorite was the Coconut Almond Chip Cookies.  Then my mother snuck a bite of the Eggnog cookies and wasn't a fan of them by themselves, but did enjoy them with a hot cup of tea.  To her they seemed more like a Tea Biscuit.
I started doing dessert samples recently because I am getting married soon and I wanted Unique cookie and desserts to offer at my wedding.  Im beyond happy that I found Mama Wilsons because her cookies will in fact be at my wedding.

I have been browsing her webpage the last week and noticed other new great choices too like:
Rainbow Chip Monster Cookies and Cinnamon Toffee and many more.

Mama Wilson's also makes cakes too!!!
(Few I want to try: Fudgy Cream Cheese Brownie Cake & Banana Cream Cake!)

These Cookies and Cakes are a MUST HAVE!!

Visit her website @ Mama Wilson's
Are you an Etsy.com fan? Mama Wilson's Cookies on Etsy!!

For local orders or orders that do not require shipping please contact them at: jmwilson@mamawilsons.com or 706-529-1637

*10% of profits will be donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.


Please be aware that I received these cookies at no charge for the purpose of this review only!
All posts written on my blog are copyrighted. No copying!

Thank you and if you have any questions please leave a comment below.

Julia  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment