EONSMOKE



Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2012

Amazon Guy Screwed UP!!

Things have been a little crazy.  I haven't really received anything worth blogging about lately.  Then on top of it, my computer crashed... I have it running but its got its days.  Hoping to get a tablet in the near future.
Anyways its that crazy time of year again,  My favorite was two days ago.. getting that package that took an extra week to get here finally all my shopping was coming to an end...I open up the package only to find out I ordered the wrong thing...or so I thought. So I log on to Amazon and then find out it wasnt my fault.  The guy sent me the wrong thing.  So get this.  I ask what do I have to do to get the right one I ordered...  Ready?  He tells me you will have to mail it back.. (I want to add that I would have to pay for the postage to ship it back..) So I ask ok so how long does it take to get to you.. His response a week and as soon as he gets it he will mail the correct game out the next day... So I ask then how long will it take to get to me?  (Realizing Christmas isn't that far away now, im on Santa's time)  He tells me about a week.  Ok so dude Its gonna take 2 weeks for me to get the right package when YOU screwed up and I have to pay the return shipping!!!  And do I mention the closer to christmas the longer it takes for things to get anywhere!!!  That game wouldnt show up til Jan!! 
At this point, Im beyond heated!!  So my question.. I only paid $24.90 for this game...  Since its never been opened .. still packaged.  Do I have myself the hassle and just take to it Gamestop.. See what I get for it.. Then fork out the rest... and report this guy to Amazon Scam!  Or do I have a little hope and cross the fingers that this time that he sends the right one...



So lets see after I just vented.  Blogs.  Hmm.  What do my readers want to hear about?  Its that time of year.. many items to test.. tons of new things to try..  decisions, decisions!!

Comment and let me know what things your interested in!!!

Meanwhile, I have a few products I will do reviews on like SoBE  LifeWater, TriCalm Itch Relief,  etc etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment